Suitable for kids of all ages!
The Corner Game
- Slips of paper with memory verse
- Give each child a verse paper
- Choose one child to stand facing the corner he/she will be your guesser
- Choose at least one child by a tap on the head (after your guesser is facing wall) this child will read the verse in the craziest voice they can.
- if the guesser correctly guesses who was reading the verse they recieve a prize. If the guesser is unable to figure out who read the verse then the reader reveals himself and gets the prize.
- Choose new players and repeat as time permits.
- Don't choose children who are asking to be chosen or waving around their hands because the guesser probably heard or saw them.
- Dont pit close friends against one another.
- For your final round choose every child (except the guesser) to read the verse.